GS750 Drying Unit
**Item is manufactured to order and cannot be ordered on this page as it must ship by LTL freight carrier. Please contact Georgia Steel directly to place your machine order**
- Zippered Hood Dryer Cover (GD7500)
- Heavy-duty, portable three shelf system
- 90-95% efficient filter (GD1014)
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Baskets NOT INCLUDED!
The GS750 Respirator Dryer is the perfect choice for economically drying and storing personal protective equipment. This portable system can be incorporated with any GS Series Respirator Washer or manual cleaning method. Simply load the equipment to be dried, set the timer, and a powerful stream of filtered air is blown across the surface of masks.
- Includes a 90 - 95% efficient 20" x 20" x 4" (H) Filter
- Timed cycle of one hour or “Hold” feature for longer cycle times
- Easy to load and operate
- Antibacterial cover promotes hygienic storage
- 8 foot 3 wire power cord on the top, right side of the dryer
- Air Intake located on the top of the unit
- Air Discharge located on the bottom of the unit
- Ducting of air is not necessary
- No assembly required
- Power Cord: 8 ft
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Supply: 120 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 6 Amps, 1 phase
- Connect To: 20 Amp Breaker
- Height: 62"
- Depth: 23"
- Width: 23"
- Weight: 150 pounds
Capacity per Cycle
- Full-face Masks: 24
- Half-face Masks: 48
- 3 Baskets - 20"x20"x7" (Can be purchased separately for this unit)
- 10-60 Minutes (User Selected)
- “Hold” feature for longer cycles
- Air Flow
- 2500 CFM
- 1-2 hours (Typical)
- Heater Kw
**Length of drying times depends on type and amount of equipment, room temperature, and humidity levels**