Washing Unit GS4800
**Item is manufactured to order and cannot be ordered on this page as it must ship by LTL freight carrier. Please contact Georgia Steel directly to place your machine order**
- Initial pre-cleaning (FK260-G), disinfecting (FG350-G) and rinse agent (RP355-G) chemistries
- Two Stainless Steel Baskets (GS2102)
- One year parts and labor warranty
This high volume machine cleans up to 16 full-face masks or 32 half-masks per cycle. Constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel, and manufactured with 100% corrosion resistant parts, the GS4800 is ideal for even the harshest environment. All washer functions are automatic and cycle times can be easily selected prior to initiating a cycle.
- Door activated cycle start/stop safety feature
- Automatic chemical injection
- 100% Fresh water rinse
- Unlimited cycle and chemical options
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
A true multi-use washer that automatically pre-cleans, disinfects, and rinses at the push of a button. Automatic chemical injection ensures a precise wash – cycle after cycle. The GS4800 provides a low temperature bath that assures a minimum of wear and tear on personal protective equipment.
A one year parts and labor warranty, and compliance with ANSI, OSHA, and CSA Standards. The GS4800 incorporates a combination of the most effective detergent, disinfectant, and rinse chemistries to ensure the best automatic wash possible and protect workers against today’s health threats. Guaranteed not to harm the facemasks of any respirator manufacturer.
Heavily soiled face masks may require a comprehensive cycle while others may require a light cleaning. Since no one cycle is best for all cleaning situations, the GS4800 features a custom cycle time option. Users simply input the desired changes to the cycle time to adjust the length and or function of a cycle. Remember, you can adjust the washer settings for your cleaning requirement.
- Power Cord: 8 ft
- Plug: 4 Wire Ends
- Power Supply: 240 or 220/208 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amp, 1 phase
- (3 Phase available; please call for pricing)
- Custom Wash: User Determined
- Typical Cycle: 20 Minutes
- Short Wash: 10 Minutes
- Heavy Wash: 15 minutes
- Inlet: 3/4" FGHT
- Pressure: 50 psi (Max: 75, Min: 40)
- Temperature: User Supplied (110°F Recommended and Max)
Capacity per Cycle
- Full-face Masks: 16
- Half-face Masks: 32
- Baskets: 2 (20" x 20" x 7"(H))
- Length: 8 ft with 3/4" ID Braided Hose (Air Gap Required)
- Height: 3 ft (Max)
- Pump Size
- 2 hp (Wash Pump)
- 1/4 hp (Drain Pump)
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 29"
- Length: 36"
- Weight: 500 pounds
- Gallons per Wash: 21 (Average)*
- Gallons per Cycle: 7
*Water usage is determined by cycle selection*