GS3000 Drying Unit
**Item is manufactured to order and cannot be ordered on this page as it must ship by LTL freight carrier. Please contact Georgia Steel directly to place your machine order**
- 12 Stainless Steel Baskets (GS2102)
- Activated carbon air filter (GD1013)
- 8 ft power cord set (GD1510)
- All stainless steel construction
- One year parts and labor warranty
The ideal solution for medium to high-volume mask drying. The GS3000 Respirator Dryer specializes in rapidly drying respirators and other personal safety equipment. An electronically controlled heated airflow ensures proper temperatures are maintained throughout the cycle. Air is filtered via a carbon air filter prior to entering the cabinet. This all stainless steel unit will accommodate 12 GS2102 baskets. The safest and fastest method available for drying respirators.
- Temperature and time settings are user adjusted
- Magnetic strip door seal
- Easy to operate
- Holds 96 full-face masks or 192 half-face masks
- Filters incoming air
- 8 foot 3 wire power cord on the top right side of the unit
- Air Intake located on the top right front of the unit (Different Than Pictured)
- Air Discharge located on the top right or left side of the cabinet
- Ducting of air is not necessary, but comes complete with 4" adapter port
- Leveling must be adjusted to installation surface
- Power Cord: 8 ft
- Plug: NEMA L6-30P 30 Amp Twist-Lock
- Electrical Requirements: 208, 220, or 240 Volts, 19 amps, 1 phase.
- Height: 76"
- Depth: 24.5"
- Width: 46.5"
- Weight: 500 pounds
Capacity per Cycle
- Full-face Masks: 96
- Half-face Masks: 192
- Baskets: 12 (20" x 20" x 7"(H))
- 1 - 999 minutes (User Selected)
- 1200 CFM (Circulated)
- 200 CFM (Exhausted)
- 30 to 90 minutes*
- 1 hour (Typical)
- 3000 Watts
- User Adjustable
- 140 F (Max)
* Length of drying times depends on type and amount of equipment, and the drying temperature selected**