Washing Unit GS2400
**Item is manufactured to order and cannot be ordered on this page as it must ship by LTL freight carrier. Please contact Georgia Steel directly to place your machine order**
- Two Stainless Steel Baskets (GS2102)
- Automatic Chemical Injection/Storage System
- Initial detergent (FK270-G), disinfecting (FG350-G), rinse agent (RP355)
- One year parts and labor warranty
The GS2400 Respirator Washer is ideal for light to medium volume cleaning and disinfecting applications and easily accommodates 16 full-face or 32 half-masks per cycle. This washer uses a specially programmed cycle to eliminate excess foaming in the wash tank and the need for foam control chemistries. The GS2400 cycle is designed with a pre-wash cycle, which utilizes a specially formulated low foaming detergent to clean masks, followed by a 10 minute disinfect cycle guaranteeing proper equipment disinfection. Finally, a series of fresh water rinses to complete a comprehensive fully automatic wash.
- Energy Efficient-very low water usage per cycle
- Three level wash system
- Automatic Chemical Injection System
- Low chemical notification
- Door activated start / stop safety feature
- 100% fresh water rinse
- Chemistries safely housed below the washer
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
A true multi-use washer that automatically pre-cleans, disinfects, and rinses at the push of a button. The automatic chemical injection option ensures a precise wash – cycle after cycle. The GS2400 provides a low temperature bath that assures a minimum of wear and tear on personal protective equipment.
A one year parts and labor warranty, and compliance with ANSI, NFPA, OSHA, and CSA Standards. The GS2400 incorporates a combination of the most effective disinfectant, and rinse chemistries to ensure the best automatic wash possible and protect workers against today’s health threats. Guaranteed not to harm the facemasks of any respirator manufacturer.
- 10 foot 3 wire power cord on the top rear of the washer
- 8 foot 3/4" flexible drain hose near the top rear of the washer
- 4 foot flexible water intake hose with 3/4 " female GHT near the top rear of washer
- Power Cord: 10 ft
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P 15 Amps
- Power Supply: 120 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 6 Amp, 1 phase
- 44 minute cycle
- Inlet: 3/8" hose ID with a 3/4" GHT
- Pressure: 50 psi (Recomended) (Max: 75, Min: 40)
- Temperature: User supplied (110° F recommended)
Capacity per Cycle
- Full-face Masks: 16
- Half-face Masks: 32
- Baskets: 2 (20" x 20" x 7"(H))
- Hose Length: 8 ft
- Hose ID: 3/4"
- 1/4 hp Wash Pump
- 1/10 hp Drain Pump
- Height: 66"
- Depth: 26.5"
- Length: 26"
- Weight: 400 pounds
Full cycle 18 Gallons